WeVux is launching a new call for Sustainable Materials!
We have long been dedicated to sharing projects and research that have the aim of creating sustainable materials or recovering waste through the production of new materials. We have decided to embark on a new adventure to contribute more to the diffusion of this type of project in the real world. Very often these experiments can be the key to a more sustainable lifestyle, closer to the environment around us.
The team is working on a new free tool that will be unveiled in a few weeks. In order to complete it we need your help!
CALL for SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
The Call is open to designers, startups and companies dealing with sustainable materials – from experiments to projects already on the market. As anticipated, the goal is to create a free tool – more details will be released once you submit your work.
- No participation or registration fee required
- To participate, you need to complete this form, which you can download and fill out
- In addition to the form, submit a square image of the project, dimensions 2000x2000px
- Rename your file as Designername_projectname and save it as a PDF or docx file
- Send the form and the image to [email protected]
- The call deadline is February 28, 2023